Application Check List
- Most recent transcript (see application check list step 3)
- Two letters of recommendation from professional contacts (see application check list step 3)
- Use the online application forms as shown above.
Admission to an educational program can be pending at the time of application for the scholarship. Applications are closed for 2019. Please check back for additional details later in the year.
Attn: MaryJane Thomas
901 N. Glebe Road; Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22203
Important Notes for Scholarship Applicants
Scholarship recipients will be asked to provide proof of course registration before the check is granted.
- Recipients will be selected by the AAMI Awards Committee, whose decisions are final. Deliberations of the AAMI Awards committee are confidential.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified in writing, by June 1, or earlier.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced in AAMI publications, on AAMI’s website, and are invited to the AAMI Exchange.
- If the scholarship recipient drops out of college, is removed from college, or moves out of the program, the award recipient is required to return the award funding to the AAMI Foundation.
- Applicants are eligible to apply and receive a scholarship in successive years.
- The AAMI scholarship is awarded without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, age, handicap, or veteran status.